Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Treasury Tuesday – Crimson Collage

It's December and that means one of my favorite colors takes center stage. Red. Whether it's the burnt red of cinnamon spiced candles, the bright red of holly berries, or the deep rich tones of red wines, this color pervades winter as a warm and stark reminder of life. Melanie, of Vespertine, apparently felt this too, as she curated a gorgeous treasury full of beautiful crimson. And it may be my lip color that got me into this pretty grouping, but my antique necklace, "Fleur du Soleil" doesn't mind one bit!

To view individual items, click here.

Crimson Gift Guide #holiday #crimson #christmas #red #gifts

Last Week's Treasury Tuesday:


Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. I love that acorn felt bowl! Too cute!
    Happy Tuesday, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is such a warm, strong and powerful colour and I love it during this season. The earrings are just fabulous! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, so check out my blog to collect it! Happy Tuesday darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I really need some red in my wardrobe, I don't think there is any...such a gorgeous colour too!! Happy Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite colors! Lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fa la la la la la lalaaaa

    gorgeous Christmas findings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovley surprise for me! Thank you and congratulations for your nice blog!

    Lisa
    www.ilmondoditabitha.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw another blogger with an old-fashioned wood crate up as part of a project, and I thought it was cool. For some reason those make me feel nostalgic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another reason you can't go wrong with a red lip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the unexpected honor of including my perfume in your treasury. You have a beautiful blog, Christine

    ReplyDelete