Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Treasury Tuesday – My Basket Overfloweth

September is now into its second week and I'm just now starting to see the difference. The evenings are getting shorter, the weather is starting to cool a bit, and there is even a little color change just starting to peek from a few trees. Farmers are hard at work with their fall plantings and soon the last of the main harvests of the year will take place. Squash, pumpkins, apples and other colorful goodies will soon fill the farmer's market. 

I personally love this transition and was happy to see it represented so beautifully in this treasury, curated by Nancy of Nancy Kay Creations. Doesn't it just smell of cider and spice?! All of her picks were lovely and I especially love those tiny wheat tiles. I was tickled that me and my hair flower "Woodland Nymph" got to help represent the season too!

To view individual items in this treasury, click here.
Harvest Themed Gift Guide on Etsy #harvest #autumn #fall #gifts

Last Week's Treasury Tuesday:


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Wow, every thing is so beautiful <3 great post honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cinnamon soap sounds tempting !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that everything has a rustic tone to it. Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, how I adore these brief, fleeting, almost magical in-between seasons, too. If the world could be this temperature, this filled with radiant amber light, and this perfectly pretty 24/7/365, you would hear nary a peep of complaint out of me. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at all the colours! How gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm.... cinnamon soap! How wonderful!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinnamon soap sounds lovely and I adore the pretty flower hair clip.Thanks for your great comment on my last post doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cowl is pretty & so is the green flower clip. We're starting to see the signs of Fall here too, but we had a pretty cool summer all season long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this time of year, too! Such a pretty treasury :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Jamie, for featuring the treasury on your blog! I'm so happy everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some of my fave posts because I love seeing all the beautiful things together! Of course I love, love your flower it's so pretty!!!
    I'm so excited for fall now!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete